Infosys announced results for Q2 FY 2014 today. The takeaways were:
- Revenue at 3.8% sequential growth surprised on the upside
- Client wins surprised on the upside
- Operating Margins were flat despite Rupee depreciation at 23.5%
- Negative-to-flat sequential growth for Q3 & Q4, which was a negative
- Macro-economic uncertainty causing reduced IT spending in Retail
- There was a subtle hint that some acquisition/s may be on the cards (let’s see if this materializes)
All-in-all a steady quarter; therefore, stock may not swing like it did (+/-20%) after the last 2 quarters.